
Florida- I hope everyone saw that highlight video from Stanford Invite
Carlton College- I think people just vote for them because of Grant Lindsley
Colorado- Mac Taylor for Callahan? Yes please
Wisconsin- YO HODAGS, I liked your jerseys last year more.
Oregon- Will Dusty Becker and crew underachive again this year?
Washington- Remember Vegas 2007 when we could have beat them but Schmidty turned it over 4 times on universe?
Michigan- Your basketball team is still inferior to ours no matter what happens
Cal Berkeley- UGMO, I almost bought one of your hats last year, almost.
Harvard- George Stubbs, I just said too much.
Notre Dame- What more can they do this season to gain respect? Beat magnUM.
Pittsburgh- Will they lose the regional title game again and mess up Nationals seedings AGAIN?
Stanford- This summer, I played a kid on this team, he was good, really good.
Cornell- You guys did not seem this good when you beat us 13-11 at Force Freedom.
Georgia- WTF happened at the Stanford Invite?
Texas- Franchise is back, will Texas be back at Nationals?
Iowa- C'MON man! Figure your shit out.
Virginia- BE A CONTENDER
Western Washington- Are two Sockeye players enough?
Minnesota- I am really into your dark jerseys.
UCSB- Live it up and grab that second spot to Natties.

No comments:
Post a Comment